JOIN OUR TEAM!
Get certified in the hottest form of fitness in the industry today!
- Are you a fitness professional looking to expand your area of expertise?
- Do you have experience as a trainer in group fitness?
- Have you taken at least 25 Lagree Classes?
- Do have up-to-date CPR & First Aid Certification?
- Do you love leading group classes and feeling the energy of a hard-working crowd?
- Do you value form, efficiency, and overall experience in a workout?
- Are you a team-player with a positive energy and attitude?
- IF YES, WE ARE READY FOR YOU!
Our unique certification course teaches the instructor the exercise science that defines Sebastien Lagree’s unique training method. The instructor is taught basic, intermediate and advanced exercises as well as all the corrections to accommodate different body types and fitness level. The lectures and exercise labs offer knowledge in stabilization, alignment, muscle recruitment, appropriate speed, range and planes of motion as well as considerations for resistance, incline, tilts and peripheral equipment. Each participant will learn the goal of the exercise, verbal/tactile cues, body adjustments, and safety issues.
Our course not only focuses on the exercise science but also on the instructional skills, which is a vital component for the effectiveness and safety of each class. Teaching is an art that must be perfected through practice. Our mock training classes allow each participant to teach real classes and improve their teaching skills.
Please note that the intention of the Studio Lagree Certification process is to:
- Assist those looking to expand their knowledge and practice of the Lagree Method
- Identify individuals as potential Studio Lagree Trainers
UPCOMING CERTIFICATION COURSES:
- DATE: TBA
- LOCATION: TBA
- REGISTRATION OPENS: CLOSES:
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for all information
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTORS WHO ARE AVAILABLE TO TEACH AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Highland Park
- Lincoln Park
- River North
- Old Town
- *SPACE IS LIMITED
- Going through the certification process DOES NOT guarantee you a teaching position.